Thursday, January 24, 2008

By the way...

Hello again all. Here I am, it's after midnight, and I'm at my parents' house in Connecticut thinking about my flight tomorrow. I can't believe I'm leaving again. It's going to be a great trip, but I have to admit, I'm going to miss my friends.

I'm at a time in my life of great transition. I enjoy change, but there are sure to be some big ones coming up soon. I'll be graduating, and my friends and I will be headed in different directions. Studies abroad seem to claim one of us each semester, and the prospect of getting the boys back together again lessens with each departure. We're all doing good things, and the good things are taking us down different roads.

Up to this point, this blog has been mainly a travelogue of my trips to Europe. While I still intend to keep you up to date on my journeys, I would also like to make this blog a forum for thought and reflection. I'll be posting some of what I'm thinking, and I'd love to hear your thoughts and reactions. I'm looking forward to a semester of progress, improvement, and fun. Peace.

No comments: